Everything You Wanted to Know About Conditional Payments But Were Afraid To Ask
Posted on September 27, 2019 by Tower MSA Partners
In light of the positive response to our July webinar, “Everything you wanted to know about MSAs, but were afraid to ask,” Tower will tackle Medicare conditional payments and related topics in our next webinar, October 23 at 2 p.m. ET.
Tower’s Chief Compliance Officer, Dan Anders, will discuss a host of issues related to Medicare conditional payments, address how critical Mandatory Insurer Reporting is to Medicare’s recovery efforts and examine questions surrounding Medicare Advantage plan reimbursement.
Here are just a few of the questions that will be answered:
- When do I really need to investigate and resolve Medicare conditional payments?
- Will CMS demand reimbursement in a denied claim?
- What happens when ongoing going responsibility for medicals (ORM) is mistakenly not reported at time of settlement?
- What are the arguments that successfully reduce or eliminate CP demands?
- Are there penalties for improper Mandatory Insurer Reporting?
- Is a Medicare Advantage Plan really going to assert a recovery claim?
If you want to know more about the how and why of Medicare conditional payments, this free webinar is for you. And, if there is something about Medicare conditional payments you’ve always wondered about, ask us! When you click on the link below to register, you can also submit a question to be answered during the webinar.
Hope you can join us on October 23 at 2 pm ET!
Chief Compliance Officer
Search our blog:
Contact Us for a FREE Consultation